This do-it-yourself herbal medicine kit allows you to create your own Sweet Annie tincture at home. It includes highly aromatic, peek potency, organic Sweet Annie (Artemisia annua) responsibly harvested from pristine Colorado wildlands.
This kit is perfect for those looking for maximum benefits from a single herb. From infections to aches and pains to allergies, you’re sure to be “sweet” on Sweet Annie.
What’s in the Kit?
We only source the highest quality materials and ingredients for our Sweet Annie Tincture Kit. Our Sweet Annie is always organic and wildcrafted at the height of potency.
- 0.5 oz Organic Sweet Annie dried herb
- 4 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Labels for soaking and bottling
- Instructions for tincture making and use
Other Required Materials:
- You will also need to supply one quart-sized glass jar and high-proof alcohol, such as vodka or Everclear.
- Organic Sweet Annie (Artemisia annua)
Benefits of Sweet Annie
Sweet Annie (Artemisia annua) is an herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. It has a long history of use supporting a healthy immune system and promoting overall well-being. The benefits and uses of Sweet Annie include:
- Anti-Malarial – Sweet Annie contains Artemisinin, a compound used in holistic and pharmaceutical anti-malaria treatments.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Chronic inflammation is linked to various health problems, such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and more.
- Anti-Cancer – While more research is needed, some studies suggest Sweet Annie may have significant anti-cancer properties against various cancers, with less risk of side effects than conventional medications.
- Topical Application – Sweet Annie is often used directly on the skin to assist healing, diminish scars, safeguard skin from infection, and to reduce pain from arthritis, sprains, and nerve problems.
- Immune Boosting – Supports a healthy immune system. Some studies suggest that Sweet Annie may be beneficial for auto-immune conditions. More research is needed.
- Anti-Microbial – Sweet Annie has anti-viral and anti-fungal properties against various common invaders. It can be used topically and internally.
- Antioxidant – Free radicals can damage your cells, contributing to disease and the effects of aging. Help to protect yourself with high-antioxidant herbs and foods.
- Seasonal Allergies – Traditionally, Sweet Annie has been used under the tongue as a way of reducing or preventing hay fever and other seasonal allergies.
It’s time to empower yourself and take charge of your own health. With the Sweet Annie Tincture Kit, it’s easy to create and use your own high-quality herbal medicine. And because you’ve made it yourself, you can be certain that its purity and potency meet your family’s needs.
Build health, rather than treating illness. Support your immune system and experience the full range of benefits from Sweet Annie.
We work with people we know.
We make no exceptions. We cut no corners.
The herbs offered here are the finest you can find anywhere in the world (the only better are those you grow).
You’ll rarely find anything but an extremely limited stock of any given herb. And our selections tend to change with the seasons.
Most of The Grow Network's herbs are sourced from farms we work with one on one! Farms we've visited in person! And with the dawn of every new season, we are busy taking tours, dreaming up new products, and placing orders with our cherished Farmers.
We know from where and from whom this herb came – and we're proud to share these pristine herbs from our amazing farmers!
Meet Matt and His Farm!
Matt is in his first full year on his farm nestled in the North Fork Valley of the Colorado Rockies. He is focusing on growing the highest quality medicinal herbs possible. He has a small family of two children and his wife Sammy.
Lovingly Handcrafted... Just for you!
When TGN's Director of Fulfillment, Sarah, isn't lovingly handcrafting every kit we offer, she can be found working closely with TGN's Farmers.
Disclaimer: Please consult your healthcare provider before use.