Summer gardening is just part of creating food for your family.
Fall and winter greens are among the most fun and rewarding garden projects. With some knowledge and garden tools, you can grow greens all winter, even in temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit.
Lynn, from the Living Farm in Colorado, can grow winter greens in Zone 3!
With a little know-how and a few gardening tools, Zone 3 through 10 can grow hardy winter greens all season long!
The Living Farm Hardy Greens Seed Kit
Over 2000+ Seeds including:
(organic when possible)
- Kale, Red Russian 200+ seeds organic
- Spinach, Sunangel 200+ seeds organic
- Swiss Chard, Red Ruby 200+ seeds organic
- Tokyo Bekana 200+ seeds organic
- Bok Choy, Bopak 200+ seeds organic
- Arugula, Astro 200+ seeds organic
- Mustard, Mizuna 200+ seeds organic
- Lettuce, Winter Density 200+ seeds organic
- Collards, Flash 200+ seeds organic
- Chrysanthemum, Shungiku 200+ seeds
- Planting, water, and feeding instructions for each green
- Planting and Timing Instructions for each zone
- Coupon Codes for High-Performance Hardy Greens eCourse
Bonus #1: High-performance Hardy Greens Digital Course
$79 Value YOURS FREE
Growing greens in the cold season differs from growing greens in the summer.
In this course, you will learn all the skills you need to grow greens successfully in the winter down to temperatures as low as zero Fahrenheit.
You'll receive a coupon code from Lynn at the Living Farm in the package with your Hardy Greens Seeed Kit so that you can get the High-Performance Hardy Greens eCourse for FREE!
In the High Performance Hardy Greens eCourse, you will learn:
- When to start your greens in your location for the best success
- What soil will the plants grow best in, and how to create that soil
- How to plant each of the greens so they perform at their best
- The best location to help your plants produce the most
- How to protect your plants from the harsh cold
- How many of each plant to grow to feed 2-3 people
- How to water the greens in the winter so that they can survive the cold
- How to create a protective structure to grow your greens in
- Heat the protective structure when the temperatures dip below 20 degrees F
- When and How to harvest the greens
- What to do with the greens when they are frozen
- How to raise the plant's frost protection system
- How to preserve your extra greens to eat later
- And much more!
Bonus #2: High-Performance Gardening Hardy Greens Show
$49 Value YOURS FREE
The Hardy Greens Show is a 4-week grow-along video series where you can follow along with The Living Farm and watch them grow the same hardy greens from the seed kit in their garden.
You are encouraged to plant and grow along with them! The Hardy Greens Show is the perfect way to learn the cold season growing skills.
Support: You will have email support for all your questions from garden expert Lynn Gillespie of The Living Farm when you enroll in the High-Performance Hardy Greens eCourse.
Guarantee: If you are satisfied with the seed kit, you have 60 days to process a return.
Hardy Greens Seed Kit $69 Value
Bonus #1 Hardy Greens eCourse $79 Value
Bonus #2 HPG Hardy Greens Show $49 Value
Total value $197
Today's Price $49
Please note that the sale price for the Hardy Greens Seed Kit and Bonuses is available for a limited time only! Get all this for $49 through September 14, 2023 only!
Zones 3-4 will begin planting in the first two weeks of September to achieve optimal results.
Questions? Get your questions answered from Lynn Gillespie at The Living Farm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarantee: 60 day money back guarantee
What others are saying:
“Hi Lynn Thank you for your great generosity in giving your time to show us how to better grow our veggies. I have been growing for many years but I have learnt such a lot from your videos. Many many thanks” J. C. Victoria Australia
“I’m only a 1-year old student of yours and I have my neighbors in awe. My wife and I are having a blast! Lynn, you are the best garden mentor in the country, period!” R.R.
“I absolutely love what you put out into the world. Thank you for everything you do!” SM
“Hello from Florida! December here in Florida and the weather is beautiful. Your garden never ceases to amaze me Lynn. I love the kale and bok choi stir fry for breakfast. Thanks for being out there and spreading the word that gardening is fun and healthy for you.” Becky
“ I just wanted to write to you to thank you for the great info in the leafy greens course. My gardens are a huge success and I am so enjoying the variety of different greens I am growing. I couldn't be happier with my investment in this course. thanks again”, Jim