Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
Full-Spectrum refers to a “whole-plant” extract that boasts a full cannabinoid profile, as it preserves all of the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids that occur naturally in hemp (while remaining below .2% THC)
All of these constituents are believed to be beneficial to the body and have been shown to work in sync for the betterment of the whole. Referred to as the “Entourage Effect”, Full-Spectrum extracts tend to greatly enhance the overall effectiveness of CBD, especially when used for emotional well-being and full-body support.
- Quick to absorb and fast-acting
- Precise dosing
- Often more effective than CBD isolates - Especially when taken for emotional well-being
- Experience the “Entourage Effect” - Contains natural levels of Cannabidiol (CBD) + Vitamin E, Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Chlorophyll, Plant Sterols, and Terpenes
- Natural Mint Flavoring
- Contains low levels of THC (even at <.2%, it may trigger positive on drug screen tests)
- Higher possibility of allergic reactions
Our Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract drops come in a 30 mL bottle and contain 1,500 mg of Full Spectrum Hemp Extracts. One bottle is a month’s supply for typical use.
Personal preference on taste
This batch is ok, but for my personal taste I think the peppermint flavor could be a bit stronger. One complaint would be the safety caps. I have the darndest time getting the cap off and its frustrating.
The Grow Network Store
We appreciate your sharing, Colleen. We are working on improving the cap issue, but due to Covid, our options are quite limited as many are not stocking what we want. Unfortunately, we do need to have a childproof cap and there isn't much of a way around that. Nonetheless, we hear you and we are working on it! Thank you for your feedback.
Full spectrum CBD
Works well for anti anxiety.
Only drawback is the dropper is not marked for ml or any graduation to determine mgs (milligrams) per half (that’s about all I can squeeze) dropper