The First Composter Which Requires No Extra Work - No Turning Required
The Aerobin 400 uses a patented lung® or aeration core inside a sealed bin to promote the aerobic break down of organic matter, which experts say is the preferable method to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The thermal insulation in the Aerobin 400 conserves heat, leading to rapid breakdown of the biomass, and works efficiently year-round, even in cooler regions. There is no need to turn the biomass and it is pet and rodent resistant. It has little odor and can kill noxious weeds and seeds.
The Aerobin 400 is easy to use - just open, drop, and close. After a short time, fertile compost is produced, which is easily accessed via the lower side door.
The Aerobin 400 comes with a reservoir at the bottom to collect the leachate, which when diluted makes for great "compost-tea" liquid fertilizer.
Size of Article (L x W x H): 29" x 29" x47"
Net Weight: 56 lbs.Single Packaging - boxes: 2
Kind of Packaging: Brown cardboard
Kind of Palette: 40" x 48"
Size of Master Carton box 1: 9.7" x 29.5" x 29.3"
Size of Master Carton box 2: 22" x 28.8" x 25"
Weight box 1: 23.7 lbs
Weight box 2: 49.5 lbs
Aerobin 400 Features
- Capacity: 400 liters, 113 gallons.
- Insulated side walls and lid for year-round operation - both to retain heat generated by the aerobic composting process and stop cold ambient air from reaching the biomass.
- It has a base and a Leachate Tank for the collection of liquid nutrients dispelled from the biomass (green waste).
- No turning or agitating of the biomass is necessary - simply drop and forget!
- Aerobin requires no accessories or tools.
- It's vermin resistant.
- Aerobin composts kitchen & garden waste quickly.
- Moisture recirculation system.
- Aerobin lowers GHG emissions.
- Designed in Australia